Situation 1: the elevator.
You meet your neighbour in the elevator. You talk about the weather:
- Compare them.
Situation 2: Halloween plans
You run into a friend. It is one day before Halloween, and you talk about:
· What you are doing on Halloween.
· What you did last year for Halloween.
· What your costume is going to be.
· You ask your friend about his/her Halloween.
Situation 3: The big storm
There has been a big storm in your city. Your aunt, who lives far away, calls you because she is worried about the situation. She wants to know:
· What happened during the strom.
· If your are ok
· If the storm damaged anything.
Situation 4: your holiday
You are going to spend the holiday in another country and your friend wants to know:
- What you are going to do.
- Where you are going go.
- How you are going to go.
- Who you are going to go with.
- How long you are going to stay.
- Where you are going to stay.
Situation 5: Debate this statement.
“Men and women are from different planets. Men are from Mars and women are from Venus”